- Founded in 2011 by Shalini Khemka CBE, E2E 100 shines a spotlight on innovators and changemakers across the UK, highlighting their ideas and their drive for positive change alongside tackling today’s business challenges. The E2E Female 100 track can be found here.
- Red Carpet Ready were named #39 of the top 100 fastest growing female-led businesses in the UK.
- Kirsty was recognised for her achievements at The House of Commons on Friday 17th March, hosted by Lord Bilimoria CBE, DL and chaired by Shalini Khemka CBE & The Independent.
- In 2022, Kirsty received a finalist award for ‘Most Inspiring Businesswoman’ and the company has received a national Best Business Award.
- Red Carpet Ready are the UK’s Largest Dress Specialists and regularly dress celebrities and influencers. The company brings thousands of visitors to Lincolnshire each year.
E2E 100 is an initiative designed to showcase the very best British companies that are excelling, experiencing consistent growth and presenting disruptive business strategies creating an impact not just in their own sector, but also on a nationwide and in some cases global scale.
Six E2E 100 tracks will be revealed this year, focusing on distinct, but equally important aspects of UK business, celebrating the companies and individuals making the biggest impacts in each category.
Each track will chart the top 100 UK businesses within the category, celebrating the visionary leaders behind each one of these success stories, and inspiring the next generation of entrepreneurs in the process.
The tracks are compiled by Go Live Data and Experian according to specific criteria and official data.
The E2E Female 100 will be the first to launch in March and will be celebrated at the House of Commons.
On featuring in the E2E Female 100, Kirsty Gale said:
“From the pandemic to the current economic crisis, the past three years have been relentless for businesses. Despite this we have continued to lead from the front, innovate, set trends in the industry, and grow Red Carpet Ready to be the leading, largest dress specialists in the UK.
I’ve always had entrepreneurial spirit, resilience and a desire to work hard and believe in challenging the status quo. The recognition from the E2E Female 100 is fantastic and further fuelled my motivation to continue to expand the business into new areas.
I left school with only a handful of qualifications and started Red Carpet Ready by myself with no outside financial support or investment. This year we are on track for our most successful year to date. I hope that my story can inspire others to turn an idea into a business, and pursue their ambitions.
Thank you to Shalini Khemka, CBE, and E2E 100 for the recognition and for hosting such a prestigious and important business Top 100 series.”
Shalini Khemka CBE, Founder of E2E 100, added: “Kirsty is an inspiration to women throughout the UK. Her inclusion in the E2E Female 100 is a testament to her tenacity, spirit and drive. The E2E Female 100 was created to recognise the amazing female talent throughout the UK and Red Carpet Ready thoroughly deserve their place on the list.”
Red Carpet Ready regularly dresses celebrities and influencers – renowned figures wearing her dresses include Penny Lancaster, Scarlett Moffatt, Olivia Attwood, TikTok stars Ami Charlize and Katylee Bailey, Lioness Jess Carter, Dancing on Ice stars and Miss Great Britain winners.
Red Carpet Ready continues to go from strength to strength, with their own range of dresses, RCR Exclusives, significantly outselling all other designers available in the company’s 5 luxury dress showrooms.